So exciting! My first blog post! Welcome to Esther Generation! Many of you will ask, what is Esther Generation? The Lord has given me vision and inspiration for a ministry rooted in prayer and the Word that utilizes social media, and one day to expand beyond social media, that will be rooted in many characteristics of Queen Esther.
Some traits of Esther that are dear to my heart are:
- Reserved, modest, humble, self-controlled
- Esther came from trauma in her life, being orphaned and then taken from her home with Mordechai
- Esther went through a period of preparation; physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Powerful Intercessor, she knew that she had a mission and a role to help others
- Brave and Courageous, her actions and pleading to the King saved her people, the Jews
- She had favor in her life, with the King and with God
- Esther was dedicated to the role that the Lord gave her to do in her life, she was obedient and committed
Part of the vision that God has inspired in me, is to inspire, teach and help other believers, especially women, to #RiseUp and be powerful people of prayer. When we look at the life of Jesus, we know that He took all things to His Father, and Jesus spent much time in prayer and fostering an intimate relationship with God, His Father. This is the very model that we should have in our lives. One of prayer and intimate relationship with God. That is the source, along with the Holy Spirit living in us, that will bring about changes through prayer and intercession and from which signs, miracles, wonders, people and even nations can be changed. I look forward to encouraging you to be people of prayer, and to inspire intercession and the working of the Holy Spirit in your lives.
The Mission of Esther Generation:
Rooted in the Word. Anointed in Intercession. Seeing the Manifest Power of the Holy Spirit. Dedicated Hearts raised up to pray and be obedient to the King of Kings. A ministry rooted in humility, supernatural faith, prayer and love.
Rise up, Esther Generation! I look forward to this journey with you. Look for us, and like us EstherGeneration on Facebook You can also find #EstherGeneration on Twitter and Periscope using @EstherGenRiseUp
Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin. Zechariah 4:10
You have come to your royal position for such a time as this. Esther 4:14
~Karyn E, Founder Esther Generation